• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Flush valve for 50mm OD flush pipe? in the Valves & Taps area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mrflibble

Does anyone know of a decent flush valve to fit the Ideal Standard SPACE cistern, that is better than the piece of carp fitted as OE please?

It has to fit onto the specific sized flush pipe which has an outside diameter of 50mm.

Many thanks.

C752CC5A-FB15-439E-AF26-3016CF266568.jpegE019AE37-4C33-4DCE-99D4-AFDA9341153E.jpeg61FA5BD8-899E-4E6F-AEFB-FBE3723BBD5B.jpeg

Aquarius

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Push button or cable push button type?

Siamp optima good valves, fluidmaster, Thomas Dudley, to name a few.

OP
M

Mrflibble

Push button or cable push button type?

Siamp optima good valves, fluidmaster, Thomas Dudley, to name a few.
Cable/pneumatic push remote would mean I don’t have to worry about height.
I’ve looked at all of the usual types but they all seem to specify the cistern hole size but not the OD of the flush pipe...

Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I think the fluidmaster pro550uk goes to 2”

Reply to Flush valve for 50mm OD flush pipe? in the Valves & Taps area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads