Search the forum,

Discuss Flush pipe size 2” tapering to 1 1/2” in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi ive been asked to fix a leak on a flush pipe. I’ve never come across the pan type before. It looks like a closed couple but has a short flush pipe at the back. The pipe was clearly cut too short. it appears to be a 2” flush pipe going into the cistern but I looks like it’s 1 1/2” going into the pan. Would this be correct. trying to order a new flush pipe and need to be sure I’m getting the right thing. Any help much appreciated

Ideal do one,

Reply to Flush pipe size 2” tapering to 1 1/2” in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to the 1/2" pipe (blue pipe) is a problem as the coupling is larger than the pipe although both are 1/2". Most people do not realize that there are...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted to free standing above bowl? 2, Which close-coupled toilet bowls is this compatible with? A wide selection or just one bowl? 3, Modern cisterns like...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I have some very old gas pipes sticking out of random places. Mostly nest to light pendants. This has made me believe it’s an old gas/heat/lightning...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock