Search the forum,

Discuss Flush cleaning only half the bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I have a newly installed toilet but the flush only pushes water around half of the toilet bowl, no water gets to the front. Is the an issue with the toilet, cistern or pressure (water pressure in house is good)? And how can I get this issue fixed?
Many thanks

Check water level in cistern make sure its at the top. Put spirit level on the pan...accross and ft to back. There are some designer pans that are not fit for purpose and are bluntly insanitary. centralheatking

It must be an installation issue....
...no manufacturer or supplier would introduce into the market a pan that doesn't flush properly... everything is tested prior to release onto the market...

These are some of the things a rep said to me when we installed 4 designer pans at a property that had a flushing issue.

We ended up replacing the pans due to non flush issues

Reply to Flush cleaning only half the bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. Itā€™s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but donā€™t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock