Search the forum,

Discuss Flue Gas Analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to purchase my first flue gas analyser and gas sniffer. Any recommendations?

anton do a good little sniffer, had mine 4 years now. 455 for fga.

Kane 455 CPA1 kit comes with sniffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Gas Analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is this a simple fix any help would be much appreciated
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new boiler just now. The boiler is GC no 41-047-66 and the flue extender had part no 230484. Anyone got one lying on their shelves? Thanks Paul 07761 103482
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock