Search the forum,

Discuss Flue Gas Analyser Recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

KGB

Hi, what's everyone's thought's on the best quality/value FGA just now?
I've had a Anton for the last 6 years but I'm getting to the point where it spends as much time being re-calibrated as it does in my van!

Thanks.

Anton for the last 9 years but wondering how long to run my current model or buy new. Will be interesting to see all the comments popping up :)

For me it’s testo. Perhaps not the cheapest but good quality products. But I think it is down to what people have used over the last years. It various like boiler makes.

Kane or testo

Kane 458

Testo 327

Kane 455 and testo 330-2

Use both Kane for domestic and testo for commercial

Thanks for the reply's. I've been looking at Kane models but wonder if I'd be as well with another Anton where I could save on having to buy the printer, accessories etc.
Only reason for looking elsewhere is how easily the Anton is knocked out of sync, especially with CO readings.
Anyone know if the new Anton's suffer the same issue's?

Reply to Flue Gas Analyser Recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock