Search the forum,

Discuss Flue extension kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris21

Are there flue extension kits available for gas water heaters, so I can divert the fumes away from the kitchen window? I live in North London.

Try putting your post in the looking for a plumber forum

Sorry I was advised to post it here.. as it is a gas safety related question.

Do you mean like a plume kit?

I don't think you can get them for standard efficiency appliances.

thank you for posting this. if anyone can help please pm the op directly. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue extension kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Having purchased a new build, the current boiler flue terminates flush at the wall, the vented spent fumes from the boiler flue is within 300mm of the end of the vented soffit, a strip of UPVC is covering at least 400mm of the vented soffit, should an extension soffit kit be fitted to prevent...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock