Search the forum,

Discuss Flue Analyers (which is best) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nourish01

Hi everyone, I am looking to get a flue analyser, but there are so many out there on the market to choose from.
I don’t mind spending the money on the right bit of kit, but I have heard some of the cheaper ones keep locking out and have to be constantly reset.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards and Thanks

Jason

Nice one Rob, i will have a look on the net. I have heard the Anton stuff is reliable. It is good to know that people use them daily and dont end up kicking them down the road lol

After weeks of researching and considering nearly all analysers I've just ordered a Testo 327-1 advanced kit from Plumb Center for a fantastic price similar to that of the V2 kit 1!
In the end it was between the Testo and V2 kits.
I have a Gascoseeker for gas leek detection which is brilliant so I do not need that function but particulary wanted a printer and quite fancied the differential pressure and temperature features too.
What swung it for me was the 5 year calibration, servicing and parts warrantee for 100 quid a year from Testo. The cells which need replacing in the Anton's every 2 and 3 years add up to quite a bit on top of the recab charges!
This makes the Testo seem to be of better quality and no cells should need replacing for 3 years.
Seriously check out Plumb Centers prices on the Testo gear, I was very surprised and told by another supplier to bite their hand off!

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s great Mike ty
I will have a look on the net and see how much we are talking, then have a look at what deals can be done.

Hi there just wanted to say i've been using a testo 327 for past few months and it's a cracking bit of kit! Easy to use and easy to read. Highly recommend it. Good deals with plumbs as well as regards to price.

Good to hear, after seeing the Kane 455 cpa1 kit for a similar price too, this also looks a great deal as the sensors don't need replacing for 5 years also and it has the saving to memory function which the 327-1 does not have and the kane comes with the cooker and angled probes but is it as good quality? I don't know, sounds like you can't go wrong with Anton, Kane or Testo.

Leakylea, where is this 5 year warantee deal with the Kane?

Thanks for your comments.
You can’t go wrong with peoples advice that are actually using these machines, at least I am narrowing it down to a few brands.

Hi There,
Well i have been hunting the web and come up with a few prices.
I will still go down to Plumb centre to see what they can do.

Kane 455 cpa1 kit

Test 4 less 542.85
Keison products 632.94
Hamilton Gas
Products 523.46

Testco 327-1

Test 4 less 810.75
Keison products 618.05
Hamilton Gas

Products 673.63

Kane 425 CAP1 kit

Test 4 less 618.05
Keison products 675.62
Hamilton Gas

Products 586.33

Anton Telegan Sprint V2 kit 2

Test 4 less 622.43
Keison products 618.05
Hamilton Gas
Products 634.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Analyers (which is best) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock