Search the forum,

Discuss Floplast waste pipe sizes help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys im wanting to move some of my floplast solvent weld pipes in my bathroom i though the shower was on 40mm and the sink on 32mm which i thought was all you could get however when ive looked at fittings some say 36 on them which i presume is 36mm is there really so many different sizes of waste white pipe and fittings ?

Push fit or glued ?

11/4 then solvent measures around 35-36 od

32mm is the inside dia so will measureless 35-36mm od hence the fitting being labelled

So you need 32mm fittings for the basin

And 40mm for the bath depending on what your changing

I thought there was
21.5 mm 32mm and 40mm pipe

So i though you got 21.5 ,,, 32 and 40mm fittings then i see the 36mm on the fitting i picked up so thats confused me

Sorry mate that dont make sense to me

36mm is the outside diameter of "32mm" or "1-1/4" inch standard solvent weld plastic waste pipe.

43mm is the outside diameter of "40mm" or "1-1/2" inch standard solvent weld plastic waste pipe.

For other sizes / types there's a table I find useful here:

Inside diameters

32mm plus 4mm wall (2mm either side) 36mm od etc

Just be careful, some manufactures of solvent pipe and fittings are not always interchangeable across brands. If you can identify the pipe manufacturer use their fittings

Reply to Floplast waste pipe sizes help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock