Search the forum,

Discuss Flomasta help please - filling from top in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I hope you’re well!
I’m having issues with my Flomasta toilet in my main bathroom. This was only installed a couple of years ago after moving in where limescale wreaked havoc with the previous system.
as you can see from the video, it’s filling from the top (the video shows this much better than I can explain!) and therefore it doesn’t fill, or tries to them immediately stops.
I often descale the system with Viakal overnight as it’s such a hard water area.
Any ideas? Does this need a plumber or can I try and sort it?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_2181.MOV
    13.2 MB
  • IMG_2183.MOV
    3.1 MB
You videos need a codex downloading for me to watch it. I dont want to purchase a codex sorry.

Never seen that happen before.
Has the valve an isolation valve below it? The whole top part will come out. Make sure you turn the water off. You can then clean it properly and possible replace the diaphragm inside. Watch the video in the link.

Would replace the valve that should fix your issue especially for under a tenner

Reply to Flomasta help please - filling from top in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock