Search the forum,

Discuss Flomasta Dual Flush Fill Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

It probably comes with everything. Incase it doest it wouldn't hurt to get a close coupled fixing kit as well, its a metal bracket with some fixing bolts and a donut washer.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/wc-cl...78GmiSIFmvspymWdWE4aAnp9EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reply to Flomasta Dual Flush Fill Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at Geberit flush plates, e.g., Sigma10. Sometimes we read that UP720 is compatible with Sigma flushplats. However, sometimes flush plats are also advertised...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
A
I have just installed a Thunderflush dual flush cistern outlet valve. The unit sits to high for the lid and buttons to sit and engage as they should. I have adjusted the button height fully yet it is still about 8mm too high. What can be done?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock