Search the forum,

Discuss Flexible gas sleeves in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Just wondering what is classed as a flexible gas sleeve for gas pipes on timber framed buildings?

Do you mean flexible gas pipe for transition fitting between the solid and timber building ?

Do you mean flexible gas pipe for transition fitting between the solid and timber building ?
No I know it needs to be trac pipe for timber frame buildings. My book says the sleeve needs to be flexible as well. If there is no brick skin, just timber is it still requires to be flexible?

I was under the impression that trac pipe still needed to be sleeved no? Is flexible pipe required if the whole structure is timber framed? Not just on one skin

Check the link out and no only need to transition eg from solid to timber building

Reply to Flexible gas sleeves in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock