Search the forum,

Discuss FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay, so I tested a way to play FIXRADIO when you wanted to play it, but it took over the world and started to breed and everything! - So I've reconfigured it and it's just a link in the menu now on the Forums tab. So here it is on Desktop/Laptop It's in the grey sub-menu.

1569677735771.png

You'll find it in the navigation sidebar on mobile devices when you've selected 'Forum' from the main menu. It'll pop up a new window, possibly auto-play depending on your device and browser, but just click play otherwise. And it should stay in the background playing while you browse the forum. Let me know if you have any problems or it doesn't work when you change pages or something. And I'll have to find another way to get it working.

Reply to FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've organised with FIXRADIO officially. So it's the unofficial official tunes request thread. If you really really want a tune on, use the usual channels...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does what it does. But it's a good guide as to what works etc when we change things over time. All these are viewable on the homepage. Threads 89,031...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock