Search the forum,

Discuss FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay, so I tested a way to play FIXRADIO when you wanted to play it, but it took over the world and started to breed and everything! - So I've reconfigured it and it's just a link in the menu now on the Forums tab. So here it is on Desktop/Laptop It's in the grey sub-menu.

1569677735771.png

You'll find it in the navigation sidebar on mobile devices when you've selected 'Forum' from the main menu. It'll pop up a new window, possibly auto-play depending on your device and browser, but just click play otherwise. And it should stay in the background playing while you browse the forum. Let me know if you have any problems or it doesn't work when you change pages or something. And I'll have to find another way to get it working.

Reply to FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock