Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. What fitting do I need to connect an apparent 30mm diameter in/outlet, on a water pump, to 25mm MDPE pipe. It's on a DAB Jetinox 112M. Thanks in advance.

20200414_170737.jpg
20200414_170805.jpg

What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?

Its to draw water up from a well. I think 1" bsp male x 25mm mdpe is correct. Thanks very much for the help and replies. Cheers.
[automerge]1586938672[/automerge]
I’d suggest thinking imperial, it’s most likely 1.25inch. In which case I’d expect you need an MDPE 25mm x 1.25inch male adapter
Thanks for the reply.
[automerge]1586938779[/automerge]
What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?
Up from a natural water source.

Reply to Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a spigot to will needed but not sure exactly what to search for. Many thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting for a flex hose, after which I'd only be left with maybe an inch and a half of pipe. I've never fitted a compression fitting before, can someone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock