Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting a thermocouple to a Valor Dream 961 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Spyvee

Hi, please don't shout first time on this forum! Do you think it's possible for a competent DIY'er to replace the thermocouple on the Valor Dream 961 - don't all shout me down, if not I've seen the part for around £40 what should I expect fitting costs to be?

cheers

Hi and welcome. I'm afraid that you will get no assistance on diy-ing gas appliances on here. We take gas safety very seriously and would not condone anyone "giving it a go". Please don't take offence but please feel free to post in the "I'm looking for a plumber" section and one of our gsr guys will I'm sure be able to come out and have a look for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting a thermocouple to a Valor Dream 961 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock