Search the forum,

Discuss First FGA, Regin One click in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys

Looking at buying the Regin one click Flue gas analyser.
Slowly building up my tools now and should hopefully be taking my ACS towards end of summer.

Cant really afford the more expensive ones yet.
Has anybody got or have used the one click? any good for first FGA.

Thanks Guys

Hi Guys

Looking at buying the Regin one click Flue gas analyser.
Slowly building up my tools now and should hopefully be taking my ACS towards end of summer.

Cant really afford the more expensive ones yet.
Has anybody got or have used the one click? any good for first FGA.

Thanks Guys
Wouldn’t buy a telegan until last mate. Otherwise by the time you are ACS it will have lost months on its calibration cert. I have a Kane now. But have had an anton for ages before that. Never used the regin before.

If your working for a Co use theirs , don't bother until you have your gas ticket. if you need one jus hire one for the day (Plumbase)
Done this myself, saved up for a kane and rented from Plumbase. £10 a day just add it to the price of the job.
With analysers I’d say save up for a good quality kit. You’ll regret getting a cheaper one IMO.

Reply to First FGA, Regin One click in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house for almost 10 years, no issues. Have 2 bathrooms, 2 loos that all go to a large underground soakaway, I believe. I can only see one soil vent pipe...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer, o-ring or gland, for this type of tap. Maybe, no one ever replaces this type of washer/component? Background: I discovered a leak in the cupboard from...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones are all over 30 years old. When the boiler got installed in the middle of 2020, after the first few days, we had several loud airlocks each day...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
BUY HERE Popular Offer is back. Buy a Regin One-click Analyser, get a free Torch !
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock