Search the forum,

Discuss First FGA, Regin One click in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys

Looking at buying the Regin one click Flue gas analyser.
Slowly building up my tools now and should hopefully be taking my ACS towards end of summer.

Cant really afford the more expensive ones yet.
Has anybody got or have used the one click? any good for first FGA.

Thanks Guys

Hi Guys

Looking at buying the Regin one click Flue gas analyser.
Slowly building up my tools now and should hopefully be taking my ACS towards end of summer.

Cant really afford the more expensive ones yet.
Has anybody got or have used the one click? any good for first FGA.

Thanks Guys
Wouldn’t buy a telegan until last mate. Otherwise by the time you are ACS it will have lost months on its calibration cert. I have a Kane now. But have had an anton for ages before that. Never used the regin before.

If your working for a Co use theirs , don't bother until you have your gas ticket. if you need one jus hire one for the day (Plumbase)
Done this myself, saved up for a kane and rented from Plumbase. £10 a day just add it to the price of the job.
With analysers I’d say save up for a good quality kit. You’ll regret getting a cheaper one IMO.

Reply to First FGA, Regin One click in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock