Search the forum,

Discuss Firedearth shower mixer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi has anyone ever renew a thermostatic shower cartridge on a Firedearth shower in photo I’m trying to find replacement Firedearth will tell me the manufacturer of mixer

Attachments

• 1388AA1D-1363-49CC-BC9C-3F771E112997.jpeg
    1388AA1D-1363-49CC-BC9C-3F771E112997.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 6
Fired earth deal in tiles really, they’ve just badged up someone else’s shower.

Either dismantle it and remove the cartridge to find identifying codes or contact fired earth to tell you what shower it really is

Fired earth deal in tiles really, they’ve just badged up someone else’s shower.

Either dismantle it and remove the cartridge to find identifying codes or contact fired earth to tell you what shower it really is
Hi yes I know that I’ve been in the plumbing business for 30yrs Firedearth will not tell me the make and model of company who makes shower they said that they can get cartridge for £322.50 on no return deal I know why they mark up must be mega high
just trying to make it easier for me before removing old cartridge and sending photos to DiVapor

Reply to Firedearth shower mixer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock