Search the forum,

Discuss Fired Earth Taps driving me mad in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Lee Bridgwood

Hi all

We have a set of Fired Earth floor mounted taps with shower head attachment on our bath. Unfortunately I don’t know the model as they were installed before we moved in. The issue we are having as that the diverted between bath taps and shower head appears to have seized up and we are stuck with taps only. The diverted isn’t a lever or button it seems to work by pulling and pushing the mixer tap spout in and out of that makes sense? I’ve looked at fired earth’s website and can’t see anything that looks remaster like our taps so I’m assuming they’re discontinued. I’d consider myself relatively handy but can’t for the life of me see how to free the seized diverted up - I’m a bit tentative about being too forceful with any pushing and pulling as these taps have no isolation.

Just wondering if anyone has any pointers, appreciate the answer may be “get a plumber” 😉

Cheers in advance!

Is it this style (not this one) where you pull the hose outlet to divert?

Tap diverter.PNG

Reply to Fired Earth Taps driving me mad in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock