Search the forum,

Discuss Find a Heating Engineer From Our Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you're a homeowner with heating-related issues then you need to find a heating engineer instead of seeking advice about fixing it.

Too many DIY and weekend warriors try to gain advice online. It's not safe to do so.

Post your job on the forum and let one of our lads quote for the work for you. The advantage with this over 'rate a trader' type websites is, you get to read their advice on the forum, see whether they're good at their job and professional. And if their username is green they have been noted by their peers on the forum as having provided plenty of awesome advice. So look out for those. :)

Good advice Dan, for people looking for good quality engineers, also it may be worth posting the area that you require the engineer to be in. The good thing about the forum is we have engineers on line from all over the county.:)

Hello,

Located in st leonards Ringwood, hampshire I know this is a long shot, but looking to get a boiler installed within the next week or asap.

Have the boiler, flue and all bits on site.

Have been let down by a plumber / bathroom fitter for the last 6 months, who has sadly taken my money and seems to have disappeared.. failing to respong to many attempts to contact him regarding finishing the work. (seeking citizens advice to see if i can get any of the money back) need to get the gas safety certificate asap for building regs sign off, its a 3 bed bungalow, first fix has been done /and ll pipe works terminates into the loft space.

Anyone on here, or know anyone who can help me out? I did get some great help off Matt on here who i belive is a Mod, cant remember his username, but would love him to come and do the work if he has any time. He was very open and honest his knowledge was second to none and have no doubt his workmanship would be well above par.

Thanks and Regards
David

Im happy to labour / help where i can if required.

Reply to Find a Heating Engineer From Our Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock