Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
testo 320-2 or 330-2 LL ?????

bump

neither, to bleedin expensive at service time and to buy, Kane for me all the way

neither, to bleedin expensive at service time and to buy, Kane for me all the way

They don't do any commercial models do they tho ? Other than the 451 plus

not sure what you need for commercial, nox, co, co2, o2 all on kanes if youwant

Hi Shaun,

I have a testo 320 - 2 which is excellent for storing figures, great display quick on the pump and has been tested to its limits with over 10k ppm during industrial burner set up, Battery lasts a while and charging times aren't too bad.

It's drawbacks are that the hose is too short, I like to place my display near to where I am setting my burners up instead of having to walk around. The printer doesn't always connect well with the monitor, I find I have to physically hold it in place until the unit starts printing!

I keep 2 analysers at all times - with industrial and commercial if one fails you need a back up. Iv flooded analysers cells and haven't had a back up to finish commissioning so I don't take the risk anymore!

Hope the info helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock