Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli optimax h31 Central heating not working bu hot water fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonnyreyn1

Not sure how to merge the last thread by Looking for some help please....

The hot water is working fine but for some reason the central heating won't come on. I've taken it out of summer mode, turned up the thermostat in the room to full(the display on this shows flames to state the boilers on) It's currently on programme but hasn't switched on at the correct times and the override button doesn't overide....

Turned on and off at the mains, enured there's enough water pressure but no joy.

There isn't even any faults displaying. I'm at a loss, if there's anything blinding obvious I've missed it would be much appreciated for assistance

Thanks in advance

jonny

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be the boiler is fine but the room stat is gone and isn't asking for heat. .( possibly ) best to get engineer in to check over.

No it's hard wired to the boiler, it shows on the thermostat a small flame indicating the boiler should be on

Just held the two temperature buttons for ch on boiler and it started a test, ran for ten minutes with radiators getting warm

Probably the time control but get it tested, have the boiler serviced as well if it's been a while. I've just done one today and found several dangerous faults on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli optimax h31 Central heating not working bu hot water fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock