Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli HE 31C - Pressure is showing as almost 2, but get F 37 error everyday in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I have a Ferroli HE 31C boiler, and in the last days, every morning I need to re pressurize the boiler to get the heating/water running. (Showing F 37 error)

The pressure gauge shows around 1.7, but doesn't seem to move when "re-pressurizing"

When re-pressurizing, I open the valves for just 10 seconds and the boiler comes to life.

Anything can be done from a DIY point of view please, or its a professional job?

Thanks
Ben

no your gauge is faulty which means that to repair the case will need to come off also there is a problem that you are losing pressure every night so you need an engineer to sort out all the problems

Reply to Ferroli HE 31C - Pressure is showing as almost 2, but get F 37 error everyday in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My baxi boiler keeps showing error code E133 we reset it and it comes back on; this only seems to happen late afternoon early evening, it can happen a few times in one evening then not again for a few days later sometimes a week later, I’ve been told it’s low gas pressure but when I googled it I...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I checked the boiler panel expecting to see an error E119 low pressure message which I can normally fix myself. The error message display panel appears to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So far, despite the obvious reputation, we’ve been really lucky with our Ferroli Optimax HE 31C. Only had two replacement diverter valves fitted in its life so far and very little else has gone wrong but has been regularly serviced so hopefully will last a little bit longer HOWEVER a small drip...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer & Vaillant engineer say one thing, whilst the SGN engineer says another. I do not know how to proceed and would value some informed advice. The rock...
Replies
Views
General question to canvas some professional views please: Is it normal for a properly operating sealed system to lose pressure and need topping-up periodically? The background is that last year our house had a major renovation, including absolutely all of the plumbing (water, heating and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock