Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..

I’m afraid it’s time to get a gas safe engineer out

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..
I agree with Shaun not something that can be diagnosed on a forum. It could be any number of things and maybe even a couple of things together. Good luck

Reply to Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock