Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Falcon 11..re pressurise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BD10NER

can anyone help me please, i'm trying to re pressurise my nephews falcon 2 combi boiler, but it won't fill above 1 bar. I have bled each radiator, drained the system etc, and tried refill but it will not repressurise above 1 bar ? be much appreciated if anyone can help.

When I put new pipes in in bathroom to shower I checked pressure and it showed just over 3 bar...the system was ok a while back but now I can't get the pressure to 1.5 bar ?

Have you actually tried running the boiler at 1 bar?

And I meant what's the pressure now?

yes tried running boiler with no joy, read the manual and all signs point to not enough pressure, I can hear the water come through filling loop but like I say once it gets to just below the 1 bar, it wont fill any further.

When I put new pipes in in bathroom to shower I checked pressure and it showed just over 3 bar...the system was ok a while back but now I can't get the pressure to 1.5 bar ?

Was that static or dynamic pressure? Sounds like a low mains pressure issue to me. You may need someone with a pump to raise the pressure. You could try topping up at night when there is less load on the water main. The pressure can vary enormously at different iMessage of the dy.

static, one thing I noticed, on one of radiators upstairs (double radiator) when I bled it, air was jetting out water ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Falcon 11..re pressurise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock