Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli f34 fault for my sins in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Does anyone know the cause and solution to the f34 fault on a ferroli?

The manual is saying its the low voltage error and to check the supply. Im assuming that its correct as installed and this is a pcb fault. Has anyone had any experience with this fault before i go out tomo?

Cheers lads

Why do you assume it’s ok? A quick google search suggests it’s below 170vac or above 250vac. I’m not familiar with these boilers btw, but simple basic checks are surely apt? Not sure if these are affected by reversed polarity either - so may be worth checking if they’ve had any recent work carried out or a smart meter installation.

Yeah, assumed its ok as no work been carried out on property, we look after these houses for landlord. Boiler working fine yesterday. Obviously first task is to check voltage at board but iv got a feeling itl be fine as it was when installed a year ago. Just wondered if anyone experienced this fault and could give me a heads up as to what may cause it. Reversed polarity il look into, il report back, cheers

Reply to Ferroli f34 fault for my sins in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock