Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli experts? A01 fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Kwok wong

Gas Engineer
Hi, is there any ferroli experts here? Looking for some advice on a Ferroli i29, attended a couple of times on an A01 fault code, cleaned condensate trap, hose, also connection at p trap. Tested all working when left on both occasions but the fault reoccurs in a week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Hi kwok wong, in order for you to get any help with this issue you will need to prove you are gas safe registered by sending a picture of the front and back of your gas safe card to one of the mods. Then get your post count up to 10 so we can get you in the private gas safe section. Then your topic can be discussed freely.

Hi kwok wong, in order for you to get any help with this issue you will need to prove you are gas safe registered by sending a picture of the front and back of your gas safe card to one of the mods. Then get your post count up to 10 so we can get you in the private gas safe section. Then your topic can be discussed freely.

Thanks Craig, I will sort that out first

yes he has but hasnt passed the requirement yet

Reply to Ferroli experts? A01 fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock