Search the forum,

Discuss Female 15mm flexi taptail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m replacing my kitchen tap. All seemed straightforward but old tap had female connector 15mm flexi taptail and new one seems to be 22mm. Tried B&Q and Screwfix but they only have male connecting hoses. Any advice?

Keep looking, hoses generally have a nut or push-fit connection on the pipe end these are female connectors ie the pipe goes inside.

I’m guessing you have a nut if so you need a 1/2-15mm male iron

It is highly unlikely that a kitchen tap is supplied with flexi tails that end in 22mm?

Can you post a picture of the tail and what you are trying to connect it to.

Reply to Female 15mm flexi taptail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of the old broken connector still screws on but the 3/4 ones I've bought don't fit. I've thought of buying female brass hosepipe connector might solve...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current tap is connected with copper down to plastic pipes. I've attached photos below of what's there now and what the new flexi tails look like (is that a...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock