Search the forum,

Discuss Favorite rad sizing tool? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Knappers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone have a favorite rad sizing app or site? I've used a few but they seen to vary and many are quite clunky.
Any out there with decent accuracy, a whole house report would be amazing too...

Good old fashioned sheet from manufacturer. I tend to look at Stelrad sheets.
Print one off and leave it in the van.

I tried a few last year before replacing all my radiators and liked the Myson Heat Loss Manager best because it lists the heat loss from each room for each element: glazing, external wall, floor. roof glazing, roof, ventilation and heat-up factor.

Of course this needs some work to enter all the details but a calculation is only as good as the data input.

I tried a few last year before replacing all my radiators and liked the Myson Heat Loss Manager best because it lists the heat loss from each room for each element: glazing, external wall, floor. roof glazing, roof, ventilation and heat-up factor.

Of course this needs some work to enter all the details but a calculation is only as good as the data input.
That sounds good, it could also help highlight where it might be worth spending money to improve heat retention.

Reply to Favorite rad sizing tool? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock