Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty Watermill power shower, need help with adapting pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

realitybites

Hi, have a watermill osprey 2 powershower (not low voltage) that apparently isn't made anymore. Had a faulty one first time round but was able to replace the whole thing so no real plumbing involved. I am now faced with a problem, the pipework (hot and cold) enter from the top left hand side which I think is a little different to most other all in one showers. I want to fit a triton as a replacement but the pipework is in the wrong position. Could I use a combination of elbow joints plastic and compression joints to adapt it and would it be difficult.

Hi, have a watermill osprey 2 powershower (not low voltage) that apparently isn't made anymore. Had a faulty one first time round but was able to replace the whole thing so no real plumbing involved. I am now faced with a problem, the pipework (hot and cold) enter from the top left hand side which I think is a little different to most other all in one showers. I want to fit a triton as a replacement but the pipework is in the wrong position. Could I use a combination of elbow joints plastic and compression joints to adapt it and would it be difficult.
No u cant and Yes it will be.

No u cant and Yes it will be.
Call a plumber when it comes to showers and when ur qualified replace it with a aqualisa hmmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
And going by your posts you seem to have fitted a bathroom and other "plumber only" jobs, a bit hypocritical don't you think :)
On the shower side of things can anyone recommend a suitable replacement. Going by hiretools recommendationI was looking at this
Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower Satin Chrome - Aqualisa available at Plumbworld
Might make things a bit easier due to the various entry points and the fact that I could leave the pipework exposed if push came to shove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have found the Mira range have left hand pipe entry, can anyone comment on these showers, good, bad

If you mean the Mira Elite. Pretty reliable. Fitted one ages ago and no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty Watermill power shower, need help with adapting pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock