Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty Honeywell mid position valve (NEW) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Just wondering if anyone had a new one being faulty. Would not come on for heating only hot water. White and grey live but nothing back through the Orange. Checked all connections and ok but wouldn't have it. Fitted another and up it went.

Knackered out the box is not unheard of and a real pain in the rear. Was it the head or the full valve you changed?

Not uncommon sadly. Also had valve bodies not shutting properly on DHW satisfied so water would get scalding hot...

Just the head as the old one was working but noisy micro switches. Bloke in parts centre looked at me like I was having a laugh

Heard a few times over the last few weeks about faulty Honeywell valves,also their RF stats and programmers have gone mega unreliable ,had loads fail,looks like they are cutting quality ,shame really as their stats are easy for folk to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty Honeywell mid position valve (NEW) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hello Since moving into my property in 2016, I must have been through 5 or 6 mid position valves of various makes. I am just about to swap over the current Drayton MA1 which was installed 8 months ago because it now has the same fault as all the previous ones. The fault is that sometimes (not...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a NEST with Viessmann system boiler with unvented cylinder. I have a mid position and two position valve I thought the mid position valve was faulty as it was not switching off I got new actuator - the right one (40003916-003/U) . The manuals do make a reference to v4073a1039...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the wiring. Another post suggested: 'you have to connect both white and grey wires to where the brown wire of the old head was connected' I have cocked up...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version: I'd rather use frost protection + anti-freeze cycle on my mitsubishi ecodan heat pump. The warranty is apparently fine with that combination, and it...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock