Search the forum,

Discuss Fast track courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allsopp

Hey guys
today while working at my desk i was looking into plumbing speed courses
now my uncle did a speed course and he is now a full time plumber working for a company
but my question is are the too good to be true and whats the catch ?

im really desprate to be a plumber and have a career and not a rubbish dead end job and am considering paying out for the course

is it worth it ??

Thanks
Dale

Would i have a better change of gaining employment and gain experience that way ?
insted of trying to get an apprenticeship

Would you prefer a person to work for you who has been trained in house? And got their papers
or one thats done a four month fast track and got their papers.

Lets start with the learning and knowledge aspect

that is 30 months more experience to start and the longer you do something the more it sinks in.

problem with cramming alot of things in, in just a small space of time is that you will literally remember all of it for a month or two after.
a year and most will be forgotten.

As human beings, we can cram a huge amount of learning in a short space of time but we cant retain anywhere near all of it.
trickle feed it over time and you will keep it for life

now onto practical experience.
again 30 months more on the tools.
Seeing a broader range of stuff and simply doing more!
whats gonna beat it?

If you can do it, an apprenticeship is a no brainer

Thanks for the feedback guys and i love to be ab apprentice its. Just finding one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fast track courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock