Search the forum,

Discuss Fast flow vs high flow waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys - what is the difference between the two waste types. As I understand both enable water to drain effectively and both can be used with shower trays but how do we know which one to buy? Also from the sizes they both come in 90mm. Are Mcalpine wastes the most effective or can I just go with the recommended waste in the online website?

TBH they both do the same I would think but I would go with high flow

Reply to Fast flow vs high flow waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just looking for some advice as seen a few different things online. I'm installing a shower tray in our bathroom but this one has a square inlay to it first. Is this just a standard wet room square plate and then a normal shower trap underneath? I have seen some mcalpine ones but they are...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to find out if I can drill a larger hole in my shower tray, it’s size atm is 1 1/2 inches (38.9mm) and I want to make it 90mm to increase water removal flow Is this possible
Replies
Views
D
Hi I have installed three Just Trays shower trays in the house with the tray compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. Just Trays website says a 90mm rapid waste outlet that allows 48 litres of water to be carried away each minute. Not for me i'm at the end of my tether the wastes always need...
Replies
Views
dredd29
D
Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
I have installed 3 JT shower trays with the compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. I'm at the end of my tether the wastes always need plunging every few weeks and the trays fill up with water quickly. The showers are standard with 200mm diameter size rainheads, so don't emit excess water. I just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock