Search the forum,

Discuss Fan Flue Boiler with good internal fitting arrangements in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
On behalf of a friend we are looking for which fan flued ng combi or system boiler has a good fitting from inside only. The outside is in Bath and 3/4 Floors up but the outside is above the River Avon
so no ladders too high and no scaffold...unless expensive suspended stuff. around 20kw to 30kw
he will need two per floor x 3. Thank you in advance. centralheatking

Ideal Logic Max Mr C ? described below so is doable . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-200024.png
    Screenshot_20191108-200024.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 9
Don’t the gas safe regulations insist on sealing the flue to the external brickwork though? This prevents flue gasses from entering the cavity? Will this be possible? I suppose you could take extra bricks out from the inner skin to allow access? Maybe??

drop a rope outside side the flue over the rope and tie a screwdriver in the end and then pull the flue up through the hole sorted

Reply to Fan Flue Boiler with good internal fitting arrangements in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock