Search the forum,

Discuss Fall rate in waste pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hope someone can help, currently have a new build property (was Kier now Tilia) 18 months old and it looks like there is no fall rate between the cloakroom toilet and the vertical waste pipe. I have checked with a spirit level and the pipe is level.
Feel free to advise on whether there should be a fall rate in this pipe as it is taking toilet waste and I fear it could block up in time.
I have spoken with Tilia and their contracted plumbers and they say it is ok which I find hard to believe.

Attachments

• 90B56F66-C78A-461D-B302-83C53500135C.jpeg
    90B56F66-C78A-461D-B302-83C53500135C.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 789BC471-5602-41B4-A80D-ECF13C2E6BFE.jpeg
    789BC471-5602-41B4-A80D-ECF13C2E6BFE.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 12
25mm ideally but you can get away with 15mm min but nothing less

Per meter sorry

Get the Plumbers whom you spoke with, to put that in writing.
Get them to stat that a level soil drain from a toilet to a stack should be ok.

As a rough guide, 1/4 of the bubble should be outside the line in the level.
So using your level, the edge of the bubble should be touching or past the second line on the high side of the drain as minimum fall.

Reply to Fall rate in waste pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock