From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
OP
Stanios

Stanios

Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've seen embelishments on plumber's websites and advertisements the usual is "our team of expert engineers" "with over 100 years of experience"
This guy takes it one step further with a "leadership team" consisting of head of commercial sales, business development manager, head of logistics and quality management systems all of these remarkable and certainly 100% real individuals could also do well on a Colgate advertisement.
Mind you the website team was not very thorough on this leaving the photos of those key team members labeled as " man-team-member-smiling-portrait-grey-background.jpg "

What?!! I always find stilsons are perfect for chrome!! Such a smooth surface nothing digs in and grips chrome plating quite like a stilson!! Pass the plasters! Btw anybody got tweezers?!!
Post automatically merged:

Stupid extra characters
Good job the blow torch ain’t lit! 🤣🤣

Ric2013

Plumber
If she can do quality work with those tools and with the customer insisting she work around the furniture, she must be very skilled indeed.

WC1

Gas Engineer
What?!! I always find stilsons are perfect for chrome!! Such a smooth surface nothing digs in and grips chrome plating quite like a stilson!! Pass the plasters! Btw anybody got tweezers?!!
Post automatically merged:

Good job the blow torch ain’t lit! 🤣🤣
You mean the Fisher Price "My First Blowtorch" ?

OP
Stanios

Stanios

Plumber
Gas Engineer
If she can do quality work with those tools and with the customer insisting she work around the furniture, she must be very skilled indeed.
There is a play button but no video.. Looks like we will never learn the secret of fitting a trv using wire cutters.

Reply to Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor