Search the forum,

Discuss Face Masks - Your help is needed in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

BulkWorkwear

Official Sponsor
Hello Everyone,

We hope you are all well and safe. We will be sourcing respiratory protective face masks due to the shortage. Once sourced we intend to reserve stock for construction workers.
We would like to research how many of you out there are short of protective face masks supply? We know many of you are not working, however some are having to work.
We intend to source masks offering the same protections as FFP1 & FFP2.

We look forward to your responses.

Thanks
************.co.uk

I don't mean to be curt but everybody seems to be short so I'm not sure what exactly you have to research.
Get hold of them if you can, hold some back for tradesmen or construction workers and if they don't shift in the numbers you expect let them go on general sale preferably without a 500% mark up.

Reply to Face Masks - Your help is needed in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock