Search the forum,

Discuss F1 fault on Ideal booker in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I have a seven year old “Ideal Logic combi 35” Lately it’s been showing an F1 fault every 2/3 days and I’ve had to top the system upI’ve looked all over for signs of a leak and I’ve tried (as someone suggested) placing a balloon on the overflow outside and this hasn’t filled just wondering if anyone else has had this problem
and what was the solution Any replies would be grateful Thanks Belxvs

Sounds like it could be an internal leak on the boiler - best off getting a competent engineer (gas safe registered in the uk) out to diagnose or fixed price repair from ideal boilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to F1 fault on Ideal booker in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the Ideal S32 Gen2. When I arrived at the property I found the pressure in the System Loop was absolute zero. There were boiler manual papers out in the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The boiler has been running constantly (cycling?) 24/7 for the last few days, during the recent very cold snap and since. HW and C/H are running fine, as per...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock