Search the forum,

Discuss Extractor fan for oven? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I don't know if plumbing include extractor fans, but I was hoping that you could point me in the right direction as to whether self enclose ovens existed so that all of their smoke was funnelled outside, like an top extractor fan, only for oven as they smoke the house out.

Thanks!

Not sure why there is this fuss about venting a wall oven. I have a wall oven set into an old chimney with a vent in the top
purely because that is how the previous owners had it. A wall oven is , in my mind, no different to putting one into a kitchen cabinet. In these cases the only proviso is that there is a space at the back to allow a bit of air circulation. Never seen one that needed a fan. As regards the OPs mention of smoke do we take it smoke literally or just air?

A double wall oven can generate well over 6000 watts, I realise internal venting is the norm but the heat's gotta go somewhere doesn't it?

To OP, I'm afraid if it's smoking it's dirty as alluded to by SG.

Shouldn't be any smoke with an electric oven, suggest clean oven (as mentioned above) or take cookery lessons.

Reply to Extractor fan for oven? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock