Search the forum,

Discuss External Programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, Been doing my homework and reading to the limits ok, but I've been at this external programmer 4weeks n our Potterton boiler 28HE plus combi and the external prpigrammer is Salus EP100(single programmer) but up to now stil aint had a twinkle. This is a part 'P' of mines in which I'm trying to fullfill on ok off ok and really hoping the boiler don't turn 2 parts. So far I've got to setting up the programmer to heating on AND CHECKED live call at terminal, but terminal is already live at boiler.
Touched the two black wires together of internal clock and boiler fires constant!!
Any help here please
and added the NEW Salus digital room stat too.
Would really like to know how to get the external programmer integrated to WORK the boiler for heating on/off:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to External Programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
T
I have an Ideal Logic+ 30 combi boiler which was running fine up until a power cut earlier today. Now it's stuck saying "timer or room stat off" whilst in Winter mode and the central heating won't come on unless manually triggered by the thermostat by increasing the temp. I've tested the...
Replies
Views
AFAIK the boiler is set to fully pumped. (The switch inside is on fully pumped), however the pump is only running while the boiler burner is actually lit. My understanding is that a fully pumped system should have the pump running for a while after the burner goes off to circulate the heated...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :). But I am an avid researcher and like to understand how things work and get the best out of them. The Glowworm Combi boiler that was in my small 2 bed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock