Search the forum,

Discuss External Oil Boiler recommendations in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Most reliable external oil boiler

• Worcester Bosch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firebird

• Grant Vortex

• Other

• Total voters
A

Alan Humphrey

Hi,

I'm looking to change our boiler as part of some general house renovations. Could anyone recommend one that's going to be ultra reliable? I'm seeing lots of firebird problems on these forums, not so many Worcester Bosch issues. Are they worth the extra outlay?

Thanks

Alan

Reply to External Oil Boiler recommendations in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm hoping to get some advice. I moved into a new build house a few years ago. A Firebird Silverpac external oil boiler (kabin pak type) was installed which is situated on top of the detached garage base - I've now decided to build the garage meaning the boiler will be now be located...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Firebird Enviromax external oil boiler, it has a Riello RDB2.2 C26 burner which keeps locking out. It has been an ongoing problem, where I've had to call my local guy several times. He gets it going, but it doesn't stay working for long. Its costing me a fortune for his time...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock