From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Extending underfloor waste pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I currently have a downstairs toilet that drops into a waste pipe that exits through the wall and into an inspection chamber.

I need to extend the underfloor waste pipe to the next room for a new kitchen. As I am digging up the floor and re-doing the bathroom is like to confirm the best practice for connecting to the underfloor pipe.

Is it okay to leave the pipe in position, use a 87.5 T piece placed with the T vertical, drop the toilet into this and carry through to the kitchen.

Or is it better to drop from the toilet to a swept bend, and connect to a 45 degree Y connector placed horizontally? With the other leg carrying through to the kitchen

image.jpg

Reply to Extending underfloor waste pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares