Search the forum,

Discuss Experience needed to get work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Recently qualified with Brookhouse Training Center (cleckheaton) in Plumbing and Gas. Im looking at vacancies but every company requires 2 years min experience.so its a catch 22!
Any advice on how to get experience or extra courses i can do to increase my chances of getting a job?
many thanks in advance

Recently qualified with Brookhouse Training Center (cleckheaton) in Plumbing and Gas. Im looking at vacancies but every company requires 2 years min experience.so its a catch 22!
Any advice on how to get experience or extra courses i can do to increase my chances of getting a job?
many thanks in advance
Hi am thinking of doing this course myself and was wondering what you thought if it? Especially the work placement side and how long that part of it took and we’re you placed with someone local to you? Also did you have to wait ages to take the exams at the end or were you qualified and everything done once the course was finished. Did you think the course was worth the money?

Reply to Experience needed to get work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock