Search the forum,

Discuss Expansion position heat only boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

At 34 rads I was thinking of a 35litre expansion vessel. Was thinking roughly 8 rads for a 8litre vessel on a combi. But due to the high kws of the boiler I take it a 50litre would be better?

At 34 rads I was thinking of a 35litre expansion vessel. Was thinking roughly 8 rads for a 8litre vessel on a combi. But due to the high kws of the boiler I take it a 50litre would be better?
Here you go mate go with 50 litre vessel all the best . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210220-205016.png
    Screenshot_20210220-205016.png
    704.8 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20210221_212605165.jpg
    PXL_20210221_212605165.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 9
1l per rad is more than enough

Reply to Expansion position heat only boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock