Search the forum,

Discuss Evohome multiple HR92 in single zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I want to set multiple HR92 on a single zone on my Evohome system but the documation leaves a lot to be desired so I would appreciate some help.

This is especially true as the information I have found relating to multiroom says that the Heating type should be set to "zone valve" rather than "radiator valve" and I do not know why this would be the case as they are HR92 for the radiator.

In particular could anyone please let me know the settings for the follwoing cases so I can ensure that the ones on mine are correct.

1. If I want several HR92s bound in one zone and controlled by one of the HR92s temperature
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Single?]
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

2. If I want several HR92s bound in one zone and each one to use its own temperature reading (I think this is multi room)
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Multiroom?]
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

3. If I want one HR92 in its own zone
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Single?}
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

Thanks
Colin

Reply to Evohome multiple HR92 in single zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock