Search the forum,

Discuss estimated water usage by outpatients in health care clinics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

liquidspaces

I am searching for design estimate of daily domestic (non potable) water usage by outpatients in health care facilities. The only data I found was about Guidelines for minimum emergency water quantity for outpatients which is 5 liters/out-patient.
I would appreciate any data about regular daily water usage by out-patients in plumbing fixtures and not just the minimum emergency storage recommendation that I found on Sphere (2004)

Sorry for missing your point. From the name and description, the Tilers Forum is about tiles. I do not see how it is related to my question which is related to plumbing.
If you think that this particular forum is not the right one for the question, I would definitely do a simultaneous search elsewhere and keep checking for any feedback in this forum also.

Reply to estimated water usage by outpatients in health care clinics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock