Search the forum,

Discuss Estimate cost of removing pipes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I have a 2 bed flat with loft access and need some pipes removing.

in the airing cupboard there a a number of pipes believed to of been for the water cylinder which was removed by the previous owner the pipes have either been blanked off or left connected to the hot water tank in the loft which is no longer used as there is a combi boiler heating system now.

There is also a gas pipe which was for a gas heater in the living room that has been blanked off and left in place but still connected to the gas metre.

how much is it likely to cost me to have these pipes removed/tidied up ?

I live in Ipswich!

Attachments

• 5C94D3BE-57F2-4A6D-B516-B03807D027BD.jpeg
    5C94D3BE-57F2-4A6D-B516-B03807D027BD.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 22
  • A3F934CC-16B3-4B23-BFD1-A5B52DC3C693.jpeg
    A3F934CC-16B3-4B23-BFD1-A5B52DC3C693.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 9BECC381-61F7-47E7-AA5E-7C08C11B6768.jpeg
    9BECC381-61F7-47E7-AA5E-7C08C11B6768.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23

Reply to Estimate cost of removing pipes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall. Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it. Can this be removed by a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I have two sets of radiator pipes that need removing. Although neither set of pipes have radiators on them anymore they are both still connected to the system and contain water. A plumber I have spoken to says to remove them he'll cut the pipes vacuum out/up any water and then cap them...
Replies
Views
Adam Rifat
A
  • Question
Hi, long story short, our boiler has been replaced with a combi and the loft and airing cupboard are now devoid of tanks and pipework, except.... ... this old flue pipe, which was once connected to the original boiler when our home was built in the mid-80s. It runs from a vent on the roofline...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m just DIYing a bathroom refurb and came across this blanked off pipe in the wall that protrudes out about 2cm. The previous owners tiled round it and left it exposed which makes me think that it was left in situ on purpose. We don’t actually use gas in the house and don’t have a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock