Search the forum,

Discuss Esteemed Member Tag Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay, so we tried to launch this before I think but I broke it. Then I fixed it. Then I broke it again. But I've got it working again now. And it's been running on the other forums for a month or so, so I think it'll work just fine. :)

It's automatically dished out to those with the following criteria:-
  • 300 posts
  • 225 likes

So a ratio of 1 post for 0.75 likes.

They're actually for 'positive reactions' so if somebody clicks agree on your post, that's positive too. :)

(Hoping agree has been installed here now I've said that! - That's my next job if not lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Esteemed Member Tag Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

To counter the Esteemed member tag, which is automatically dished out for those who have posted good content and need rewarding. I've created an "Unliked Member" tag too. If you've posted 250+ times, and have a really poor 'like' ratio. You will get this tag. This will show you who the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
I've come up with a new tag on TilersForums.com and it seems to have worked well. It's an automatically granted tag, so it's not cliquey. If you have a minimum of 500 messages posted to the forum. And your like ratio needs to be 1:1. So out of the 6 'like' options, the first three on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock