Search the forum,

Discuss Essential things in our trade in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I use my iPad all the time to direct people etc. but my beloved Makita HR 2410 Sds after 20 years is ill,
It’s going into care Saturday ...what a machine three sets of brushes in 20 years used every day ..used and abused done big holes with wide core bits way beyond its spec . If I have to will get another but will wait for the prognosis
Have a good weekend all .....Centralheatking

Let's hope it makes a cheap and speedy recovery lol...regards Turnpin:)
Update , my Makita is fixed , dropped it off at our local hire shop 8.00am .which has their repair workshop at the rear .they said maybe a few days
Anyway call on way back from Southport ..New Power Cord, and new brushes ..works spot on
£25.00 plus more at my discretion as always with these boys ...Chking

I recently had a double tool loss. I was working on a concealed toilet cistern and dropped my slim jaw Bahco down into the cavity and it went down an abandoned open ended 4" pipe that was cut flush with the floor. I got my big magnet out and lowered it down on a string, hoping to pick up the spanner. I was excited to hear it snap on to the lost tool but quickly found the whole lot to be stuck. I couldn't even pull the magnet back out so I lost that too.

I don't use it every day but I think a slim jaw spanner is an essential where another adjustable won't fit. I'll have to get another one.

The building is likely to be demolished in the next few years so I'll see if I can get it back then.

Update , my Makita is fixed , dropped it off at our local hire shop 8.00am .which has their repair workshop at the rear .they said maybe a few days
Anyway call on way back from Southport ..New Power Cord, and new brushes ..works spot on
£25.00 plus more at my discretion as always with these boys ...Chking
Could I have the grapes and magazine then?

Reply to Essential things in our trade in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock