Search the forum,

Discuss ESP Ecocent Maxi Boiler broken - capacitor or compressor problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PCJ

Hello, if you are able to come and fix an Ecocent Maxi 3001 boiler in Llantrisant, South Wales, we would love to see you! We are told it is likely to be a capacitor or compressor problem. We also have an air source heat pump system that needs servicing if you are able to also do that, that would be a bonus. Thank you

No, was trying to tag somebody in the know. Don't know if it his sort of thing but at least he may get a look at the post.

Hi could be a number of things, like anything thats faulty it would need looking at, they are a simple unit but I am fully booked till booked February and I am based in Yorkshire, if you PM your post code I know a lad down Bristol way who is a lot closer than I am

Hello, if you are able to come and fix an Ecocent Maxi 3001 boiler in Llantrisant, South Wales, we would love to see you! We are told it is likely to be a capacitor or compressor problem. We also have an air source heat pump system that needs servicing if you are able to also do that, that would be a bonus. Thank you
I am throwing out my Ecocent esp air source as far as I physically can. The company is rubbish their products when out of warranty are unsupported, they have two agents inside 60 miles to me and neither respond to phone messages ever!! They when last serviced charge an arm and a leg and the anode needs replacing at least once a year or your cylinder will rot from the inside. They only exist to market their products seem to work from home and a unknowledgeable lady answers calls which are completely over the top of her head. Look around for industry leaders Mitsubishi et al.

ESP Ecocent the company is a disaster area to deal with for servicing. Go to mainstream manufacturer who show commitment to their customers. ESP exist to make sales only. Personal experience.

Reply to ESP Ecocent Maxi Boiler broken - capacitor or compressor problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock